As we look to return to a level of normality we wanted to share our re-opening plans for Prime Steak and Grill. We are making some changes to our business and whilst we hope some of these are temporary we can assure you, every decision has been made with the health of our guests and team at its heart.
- Our bar and lounge areas within our restaurants will remain closed, all pre and post dining drinks will be offered at your table.
- Our restaurant layout has been altered to allow for safe and appropriate social distancing.
- Menus and napkins will be disposable.
- To reduce contact our wine list will be available to view digitally on your mobile phone using a QR code.
- We have changed our dining times to ensure we are preventing congestion in the restaurant of guests both arriving and leaving.
- We recommend our guests to download Google/Apple Pay prior to visiting so that we may avoid cash handling as much as possible.
- Where appropriate, members of our team will wear gloves and masks.
- We will have hand sanitiser stations at our entrances and both inside and outside our bathrooms and we will ask all guests use this on arrival to the restaurant.
- Anti-bacterial soap is in use in all bathrooms and all surfaces are sanitised every 30 minutes.
- Anti-bacterial hand gel will be in place by all entrance and exit doors including our bathroom areas.
- We will check the temperature of all team members on arrival to work every day.
- We will ensure all team members have signed and are working in line with our ‘Charter of excellence’ as we all commit to a policy of safety first at all times.
We are extremely excited to welcome our guests back to Prime and would like to take this opportunity to say thank you for your support during these challenging times.
It is good to be back!